A Perfect world 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN TODAY <3

Navigation

Latest topics

» Client - Nero
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am by jesuspureback

» Vxi Elite Moderator application.
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 am by vxi elite

» First impressions about the server :)
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm by nero

» Mod application - Nero
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm by nero

» Please, Nz I want Admin back..
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am by wtf fox

» Everyone please read this, it IS important
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm by kevin

» IF YOUR CLIENT CRASHES RE DOWNLOAD CLIENT
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 am by kevin

» Sadness??????
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm by iturmoil

» This is for NZ
Everyone please read this, it IS important Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm by xi ic3

Everyone please read this, it IS important

Poll

should we be 525 or 317?

[ 2 ]
    Everyone please read this, it IS important I_vote_lcap67%Everyone please read this, it IS important I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Everyone please read this, it IS important I_vote_lcap33%Everyone please read this, it IS important I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    kevin

Everyone please read this, it IS important Empty Everyone please read this, it IS important

Post  kevin Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Everyone, this may not be as " urgent " as you think, but i really think that the 317 server is going downhill. Alot!

I say that half or even 75% of our community iked the 525 better, correct me if i am incorrect. But the 525 had so many flaws, like there was almost always more than 15 people on ( my time EST ) and around 10 people +when it was pretty much 10.pm for me.

even if you do not want the 525 back, put a vote, and i say if we stay with the 317 ( Dylans discision ) we need to help pout with MORE much more ideas to raple syrup. there is barely Anything at all. there is pking and everything, but never enough people on to do it, when i log on, there is only me, and sometimes raple, or jesus pure. it i very rare to see non staff players, i have never seen another.
    we need something that makes the server different than the other ones, i sure raple is smart enough to add chaotics, or even a dungeoneering skill in te quests tab or something.

Thankyou for reading, and if you didnt, go die. kthxbai - Kevin

Btw if th poll options do not appear for you
    525 is the top
    317 is the lower

Last edited by kevin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because i could see my poll questions on 1 pc but not my laptop)
    kevin

Everyone please read this, it IS important Empty Re: Everyone please read this, it IS important

Post  kevin Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm

kevin wrote:Everyone, this may not be as " urgent " as you think, but i really think that the 317 server is going downhill. Alot!

I say that half or even 75% of our community iked the 525 better, correct me if i am incorrect. But the 525 had so many flaws, like there was almost always more than 15 people on ( my time EST ) and around 10 people +when it was pretty much 10.pm for me.

even if you do not want the 525 back, put a vote, and i say if we stay with the 317 ( Dylans discision ) we need to help pout with MORE much more ideas to raple syrup. there is barely Anything at all. there is pking and everything, but never enough people on to do it, when i log on, there is only me, and sometimes raple, or jesus pure. it i very rare to see non staff players, i have never seen another.
    we need something that makes the server different than the other ones, i sure raple is smart enough to add chaotics, or even a dungeoneering skill in te quests tab or something.

Thankyou for reading, and if you didnt, go die. kthxbai - Kevin

Btw if th poll options do not appear for you
    525 is the top
    317 is the lower

lovely to know this failed x)

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am