A Perfect world 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN TODAY <3

Navigation

Latest topics

» Client - Nero
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am by jesuspureback

» Vxi Elite Moderator application.
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 am by vxi elite

» First impressions about the server :)
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm by nero

» Mod application - Nero
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm by nero

» Please, Nz I want Admin back..
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am by wtf fox

» Everyone please read this, it IS important
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm by kevin

» IF YOUR CLIENT CRASHES RE DOWNLOAD CLIENT
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 am by kevin

» Sadness??????
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm by iturmoil

» This is for NZ
kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm by xi ic3

kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app

kings

kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app Empty kings (formely known as jesus pure) staff app

Post  kings Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:51 am

How old are you? i am currently 17 years of age?

Why do u want to be mod? i want to be mod because i enjoy the high responsibility of helping players of the server. i remember joining servers not knowing what to do or where to start. i would really like to make sure this feeling in new players can go away with my help if selected for a mod position.

Experience- i have had many experiences with staff positions in runescape private servers. i have been mod and admin on pkz-scape a 317 server and had the responsibility to look over almost about 50 players a day. i have also been a staff member of Madara-scape a small pvp server.

What would you do to help if you were mod? if i was mod i would help people with anything they have to ask. questions regarding to anything such as, where to get certain items where to combat with other players and where to fight npcs. i will also help them with problems like player to player conflict by trying to resolve the situation the best i can

Why do you think you would be the best person for the job? i think i would be the best option for mod status because i have had a lot of experience being staff on other servers, i am mature and don't get too swayed by emotions, and i know when its time to joke around and when it its time to be serious.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:36 pm