A Perfect world 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN TODAY <3

Navigation

Latest topics

» Client - Nero
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am by jesuspureback

» Vxi Elite Moderator application.
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 am by vxi elite

» First impressions about the server :)
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm by nero

» Mod application - Nero
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm by nero

» Please, Nz I want Admin back..
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am by wtf fox

» Everyone please read this, it IS important
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm by kevin

» IF YOUR CLIENT CRASHES RE DOWNLOAD CLIENT
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 am by kevin

» Sadness??????
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm by iturmoil

» This is for NZ
SUGGESTIONS. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm by xi ic3

4 posters

SUGGESTIONS.

dylan
    dylan

SUGGESTIONS. Empty SUGGESTIONS.

Post  dylan Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 pm

1) fuck off all the shit staff and have me, raple and like 2 more.
    2) bring back mods and admins so the new staff dont abuse with the admin commands.
    3) AND MOST OF ALL STOP FUCKING UP THE SERVER WITH SO MUCH STAFF I MEAN COME ON NZ YOUR A GOOD OWNER BUT YOU ARE FUCKING IT UP.
    4) all the donaters who have commands now are infin specing, doing pnpc in wild and godding in wild see what i mean i mean ffs im gonna quit soon its pissing me off and alot of others aswell.
    4) make mods and admins again, donaters have no commands and have silver crowns for mdos and gold for admins. only make 4 staff and i can tell you all 4 besides u and brad.

raple,super666,me,and gucci i guess
    i will be adding more aswell if you have a sugestion just post.
    highspeed

SUGGESTIONS. Empty Re: SUGGESTIONS.

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 am

I met someone who kept speccing me while saying that he didn't have inf spec, but he made like 1 ags spec and 4 d claws spec in a row, which pisses me off.
    raple syrup

Post  raple syrup Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 am

I dont think you want gucci any more after he ipbanned you >_> but yes i support this because we have to many mods/admins thinking there the best shit to happen to the server.
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Staff shouldn't be limited, but should be about a small percentage of players of the game. As the game grows... the more staff needed. :p You should let Skillz choose his own staff btw; and Gucci is ftl. There should be a small number of staff though, i agree.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Joseph wrote:Staff shouldn't be limited, but should be about a small percentage of players of the game. As the gamw grows... the more staff needed. :p You should let Skillz choose his own staff btw; and Gucci is ftl.
    Nope, they shouldn't be limited, and yes let him choose his own staff, BUT he should handpick them and watch them carefully. Since I've got the impression that a lot of them abuses
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Good point.
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

ive been with server since the start ok, there only bout 3 or 4 that havnt abused and theres been about 50 staff demotions. so please get your facts. im not here to argue.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

dylan wrote:ive been with server since the start ok, there only bout 3 or 4 that havnt abused and theres been about 50 staff demotions. so please get your facts. im not here to argue.
    All right, dylan, not to sound disrespectful, but where did we say otherwise?
    I never said that no one abused, I only stated that I got the impression there's a lot of abuse.

I guess this is my 5th day here, so I'm not here to argue with the veteran, of course you know more history than I do, but I never stated anything otherwise

Last edited by highspeed on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

dylan wrote:ive been with server since the start ok, there only bout 3 or 4 that havnt abused and theres been about 50 staff demotions. so please get your facts. im not here to argue.
    Yeah man we're talking about now, we didn't mention anything about the past. No one here is arguing with you.
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:09 pm

i know and i am talking about now we still have like 30 staff which should be demoted and when me and raple syrup try to talk to nz he will fuck off and not listen to us.

even though me and nz are good mates "server and msn wise lol" he still needs to start thinking of the servers future and not the present.

and yes there should be only 4-5 staff because we hardly have players on and i choose the ones that i know wont abuse and will actually do there job and if otherwise they will be demoted and i will find another to replace.

everytime i logg on i get complaints of abusive staff. me myself all i do mostly and help people and find out bugs and stop abusers, and rule breakers which pretty much fills up my time on apwpk.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 pm

dylan wrote:
    even though me and nz are good mates "server and msn wise lol" he still needs to start thinking of the servers future and not the present.
    Indeed
    dylan wrote:i know and i am talking about now we still have like 30 staff which should be demoted and when me and raple syrup try to talk to nz he will fuck off and not listen to us.

and yes there should be only 4-5 staff because we hardly have players on and i choose the ones that i know wont abuse and will actually do there job and if otherwise they will be demoted and i will find another to replace.
    There could be like 5 mods 3 admins, but they all have to be hand picked, and watched carefully
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:13 pm

[/quote]
    There could be like 5 mods 3 admins, but they all have to be hand picked, and watched carefully[/quote]

yes that is also a good idea, i am going to try and talk to nz very seriously about this.

i already have the people picked out for the jobs except i may need a new mod. Wink
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm

dylan wrote:
    There could be like 5 mods 3 admins, but they all have to be hand picked, and watched carefully[/quote]

yes that is also a good idea, i am going to try and talk to nz very seriously about this.

i already have the people picked out for the jobs except i may need a new mod. Wink[/quote]
    Sounds like the owner needs a good peptalk Smile
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:18 pm

yeah pretty much,

but i doubt he will listen, atm im ip banned and idk how, im going to get nz to check the command logs when he gets on msn so i can come back and deal with all this shit going on once and for all.

i try to make peoples stay at apwpk as enjoyable and fun as possible for them and to have a great time.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:22 pm

dylan wrote:yeah pretty much,

but i doubt he will listen, atm im ip banned and idk how, im going to get nz to check the command logs when he gets on msn so i can come back and deal with all this shit going on once and for all.

i try to make peoples stay at apwpk as enjoyable and fun as possible for them and to have a great time.
    Sounds awesome, but he can't run a server if he won't listen,
    This is my all time favorite server, but if it closes, I will cry Smile

but I guess I have played too little (5 days) to even apply for mod. Even though this will be the second mod position atm. I can handle it.

Go get him tiger Smile
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm

hehe yes unfortunately yes 5 days is short,

but you sound like a nice guy and look forward to chatting with you and joseph ingame:)
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Say same here as well, although i've already chatted with highspeed.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 am

dylan wrote:hehe yes unfortunately yes 5 days is short,

but you sound like a nice guy and look forward to chatting with you and joseph ingame:)

I look forward to see you ingame too, good luck with getting that darn IP ban away Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:20 pm