A Perfect world 317

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN TODAY <3

Navigation

Latest topics

» Client - Nero
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 am by jesuspureback

» Vxi Elite Moderator application.
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 am by vxi elite

» First impressions about the server :)
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm by nero

» Mod application - Nero
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm by nero

» Please, Nz I want Admin back..
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am by wtf fox

» Everyone please read this, it IS important
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm by kevin

» IF YOUR CLIENT CRASHES RE DOWNLOAD CLIENT
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 am by kevin

» Sadness??????
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 pm by iturmoil

» This is for NZ
This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 pm by xi ic3

3 posters

This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci"

Joseph

This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Empty This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci"

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Gucci has abused the unlimited special attack, and unlimited health. Also he is banning people for rushing. He has no right to say people can't rush if it's not under the rules command. Only the "owner" may do that. I personally haven't been banned, but i am making this report on "Gucci" based on what I have seen.
    dylan
    dylan

This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Empty Re: This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci"

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 pm

rushing is a ban owner said to us staff, i let everyone know it is a ban everytime i log on but as i was ip banned by som,e fruitcake i couldnt help out.
    Joseph

This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci" Empty Re: This is a Report on the In Game Player "Gucci"

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah, but unless it's in the rules. Only the owner should be allowed to ban people doing it.
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:51 pm

we were givin permission, and i normally let people know before i even give out warnings so i do it fairly.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm

it's ridiculous to state that rushing is equal ban, since when I do ::rules I see no rules named that, so unless he's finishing the ::rules I'll keep on rushing and pj'ing as long as I want.
    There is no rule set that says otherwise.
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

well have fun being banned by the "owner" since he stated to me and other staff that rushing is a ban. pjing isnt a ban and nor it should be.

he specificaly said "rushing is a ban" i only do a jail tho.
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Highspeed is right, unless the owner tells me otherwise. That is what I believe sorry.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:58 pm

yep, but newbies like myself should have an option to see that rushing is a ban, most staff doesn't warn or anything they immediately rage and BAN!!
    Not to sound disrespectful but the owner is lazy.
    If not, he's either busy or there is problems, but you could make it more obvious that rushing isn't allowed.
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, if it isn't allowed itshould be right under No FC
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Joseph wrote:Yeah, if it isn't allowed itshould be right under No FC
    Or a forum topic named rules, which isn't hard to make.
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 pm

im pretty much 3rd in charge and i go by what the owner tells me, i dont wish to argue with players because simply i play the game to help people and have a good time while on the internet.

as i stated earlier,

when i log on ill let everyone know that its against rules,
    ill give out 1 warning after that then if it persists ill jail for up to 20minutes- to 30.

and yes i agree it should be in rules.
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah.
    highspeed

Post  highspeed Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

dylan wrote:im pretty much 3rd in charge and i go by what the owner tells me, i dont wish to argue with players because simply i play the game to help people and have a good time while on the internet.

as i stated earlier,

when i log on ill let everyone know that its against rules,
    ill give out 1 warning

I'm starting to like you, I got jailed first time I did it, since I didn't know
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 pm

This thread is kind of off topic, this thread is made to oppose or defend Gucci. :p
    dylan
    dylan

Post  dylan Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 pm

can we continue this conversation in the other thread were we are talking lol
    Joseph

Post  Joseph Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry was in game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:15 pm